Saturday, August 31, 2013
Friday, August 30, 2013
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
for this talented group of ladies.
We will select a winner from all the entries.
Important reminder: Please read our rules as they have changed.
Remember to have fun!
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!
Saturday, August 24, 2013
Thanks to all the regulars, we appreciate your support! It is great to see new faces!
If you have a son or daughter that makes lovely cards or other creations, do feel free to link up, indicating their age. We can start a mini spotlight!
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
- Prepare a project for at least two weekly challenges per month and follow the theme of each, but you can play along with every one if you like
- Meet our weekly deadlines for posting challenges and comments
- Use a digital image if supplied by a sponsor, and link back to their store or blog
- Host at least one challenge, theme of your choice, every 10 weeks
- Be willing to jump in when necessary to help out a fellow DT member
- Comment on assigned number entries every week
- Have an active blog and be willing to promote Crafting by Designs and our weekly sponsors by displaying a DT badge and links back to CBD and the sponsor
- We have a DT group on Facebook and Yahoo, so you'd need access to both
- Not be afraid to try something new and outside your comfort zone
- Love to have fun with a very friendly and talented group for at least a 6 month period beginning September 2013.
Chrissie here, to share a little Mixed Media project with you!
I used some Faber-Castell Gelatos for the background of the tag and then mixed it with two different Memento/Tuskineko inks (Tuxedo Black and Delicata Golden Glitz). And just in case you're wondering, the stamps are from Crafter's Companion!
I'd like to challenge you to create a Mixed Media project. That means mixing at least two types of mediums (ink, paint, gelatos, crayons, whatever!) and play along with us.
You have until August 27th to play along for a nice little prize pack we are giving away.
It's a Bazzill Basic Paper Mac Bundle.
It includes a 6x6 pack of Mac Mini-prints, a 4x6 pack of coordinating Two Scoops paper, a pack of 4x6 Mac Journaling cards and 5.5x12 sticker sheet.
You can purchase these products on the Weekly Deal page at Cuttin' and Stampin'
Just link up below. Good luck and we can't wait to see what you've come up with!
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Saturday, August 10, 2013
#82 Karin - The background you used makes this card stand out. Your colouring is great and contributes to the historical feel!
#198 Cheryl - Your use of DP is really great. It forms the perfect backdrop for your summery image.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
The winner is:
Congratulations Jessie L, you are the winner of the prize from Rick St. Dennis.
I'm sending you an email now with the instructions on how to claim your prize.
The Design Team and I would like to take a moment to say Thank You to our wonderful sponsor Rick St. Dennis MFA:
Can't wait to see you in our newest challenge, I am sure you're going to have so much fun!
Thanks again for playing with us.
Now it is your turn to come up with lovely creation! Remember, your creation must celebrate women! It can be feminine, fun or just something special for a female friend. And if you get stuck, there is still some inspiration from Pinterest! Once you are done, make sure to link up your blogpost here! You'll have until August 13th to add your project and if you don't have your own blog, you can add your project to our flickr group by clicking the link in the left sidebar.