Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Get Ready For Christmas - June edition!

Good morning to all our lovely crafty friends and followers. Carole here today to launch this months Get Ready For Christmas Challenge. I hope you have all been joining in these challenges this year and  are building up an nice little stock of Christmas cards. Not sure if you know but we are half way through the year and only 26 weeks till Christmas. What happened to those first 26 weeks!!

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is the fabulous


Prize = $20 gift certificate to store

This is a very generous prize Thank you for sponsoring us.



Our lovely Design Team ladies have been busy creating some stunning cards to inspire you all. Also joining us this time are some very talented Guest Designers whose cards are just fabulous .

Carole - Christmas Pixie


DoraCat

We're super excited to welcome a new Design Team
member to Crafting by Designs!  Please be sure to
stop by Mel's blog and check out her beautiful creations!


Sharon


Guest Designers
Hi, I am Plony ....living in The Netherlands.
November 2011 I started my blog http://plonysbloggie.blogspot.nl/ 
and I still love to show my cards and some other, mostly vintage, things.
I love vintage but coloring stamps and digi's is also one of my favorite hobbies.
Crafting is my life and I would love to thank the Crafting by Designs team for giving me the chance to show my card as a guestdesigner today.


Laney from Laney's Place
I have been crafting for many years and i like all kinds of crafts,but paper crafting has to be my no 1...pastime.  Its so nice to be chosen to be a Guest Designer  and i have enjoyed the challenge​
Thank you to the Guest Designers your creations are fabulous.


Well I hope we have got you  into the Christmas mood now and you can start making your beautiful Christmas cards and enter our challenge. We always look forward to seeing each and every one.

Please remember to follow our simple rules:
-All projects must be made by you during the time this challenge runs
-you can submit up to 3 projects
-no back dating please
-link your blog post to our challenge
This challenge is open until the 4th July  

Happy Crafting everyone Carole and the Crafting by Designs Team


5 comments:

  1. Such delightful creations :-) Thank you very much for having me as Sponsor. It's always a pleasure to be here :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super inspiration from the design team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dt projects! Was wondering when the winners names will be posted for the past 3 challenges? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I'm late with this Dee - they're all posted now :)
      Hugs, Doris

      Delete